- August 2019 Meningococcal Disease – There have been 3 confirmed cases of meningococcal disease in the MidCentral region during July/August. Please check the health notice issued by MidCentral Health on the Health page of our Website.
- A great game of rugby played on Wednesday 7th August. Levin School drew their first game against Koputaroa, 8 tries each. 7-3 down at half time and a great come back to get the draw. Congratulations to Maraia, player of the day, to keep the team in the game. One very proud coach. Alex Bell.
- A HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for supporting the Car Boot Sale held on Saturday 6th April. Funds raised will go towards purchasing some new sand pit equipment.
- Monday 8th April: Ever considered becoming a board member for Levin School? There will be a community hui at Te Whare Awhina at Waiopehu College on Monday 8th April at 6pm. The hui will help you to understand the role of the school board of trustees and will be able to answer any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you there.
- Term 1 2019: School starts back Monday 4th February 2019. The office is open for enrolments and uniforms Tuesday 30th January onwards. School swimming will be starting in week 2. More information regarding swimming will be sent home with the children on Thursday 7th February.
- 1/12/18 End of Year Fun Day: There will be a fun day at the Aquactic Centre on Monday 10th December for the whole school. Followed by a free sausage sizzle and play at the Pirate Ship Park.
- 28/11/18 Tummy Bug: There is nasty tummy bug going round. Please remember to keep children home for 48 hours after the last bout of vomitting or diarrhoea.
- 1/11/18 Welcome back to Term 4.
At this stage, Tuesday 13th November school will be closed for instruction due to the teachers strike.
School will be open again for instruction on Wednesday 14th November.»